· Heb 11:8-11. By faith Abraham when he was called to go out – obeyed – not knowing.
· Abraham – model of a man who walked by faith – example.
· Note Key words:
(1) “Called” - Personal calling and mandate from God –Life direction
(2) “Obeyed” - The evidence of Faith – acting on what God say’s
(3) “Went out, not knowing” - Adventure, rich, uncertainty
(4) “He dwelled in the land” - Commitment to stay in place God called him.
(5) “Dwelling in Tabernacle” - Progress, change, nothing permanent
(6) “With Isaac and Jacob” - Reproduction of life/destiny in others
(7) “Heirs with him” - Inheritance – promises we receive as result connection.
2. The Journey Begins 1985
2. (1) The calling by God and Key Scriptures
Acts 9:16. - Arise, go into the city – it shall be told you what you must do.
- Calling to leave Davk – still unfolding what we must do.
Nehemiah 1:3. – Great affliction and reproach – the wall of Jerusalem is broken down
2:16 - And I told them of the hand of my God… Let me rise up and build.
Gene 49:22-26. – Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bow by a well whose branches run over the wall.
2a. (2) The 1st Decade: (Fruit)
(a). Prophetic Teaching impartation Fun and Laughter
· Deliverance Coffee Bar
· Loud Music/Life Guy Fawkes
· Gang members saved Offering Stolen – “catch them”
· Men’s Breakfast Demon Manifest – Boy/Mother
· Girls High School - Noise Frank Houston
· Women’s Conventions
· Healing Broken-hearted
· Men’s Convention, Ed Cole
· Home Groups – Laughter
· Mayor Breakfast
· Hero’s Conventions throughout the Nation
· Missions to Tonga/Cook Islands
· Purchase Wrightsons grain store
$320 thousand – used as skating rink
- barn dance
(b) The COC Connection Stores
· Connection with Clark Taylor Keith – word of knowledge
- Ukraine – now 15000 -Pastor also Bishop over Uk – Pentecostal Church
- 40 other churches - over 600million in Bible schools
2. (3) The School Decade (More Fruit)
John 15:2. “He prunes – brings faith more fruit”
- Purpose Driven Life – Equipping
- Apostolic connections
· Honour – Understand of pure honour – honour of Pastors
Explosion of Mission Activity
- Taking the supernatural to the nations
- China Orphan Home
- Bill and Glenda over 100 trips
- Equippers and teams to Nations
- Singapore – Borneo. – Cambodia. – South Africa. – China. – HK/Ukr. – Malaysia. – Philippines. – USA. – Uganda. – Taiwan. –Indonesia. – Burma. – Canada. –Fiji.
- Generosity of church in giving to missions in Uganda
- Thousands upon thousands of people impacted by Bay City.
3. The Journey continues – “Much Fruit”
John 15:5. “He that abides in me and I in him the same brings forth much fruit”
3.1 5 Decades of Holy Spirit Restoration.
Eph 4:11-12. “He gave some apostles, and some prophets and some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers.”
2006+ Emphasis on Apostle/Prophetic – teamwork. (Eph 2:20)
Peoples Movement – Advance of Kingdom with power into community (Dan 2:44)
Eph4:12. “For perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry….”
= join together.
= repair what is broken
= restore to proper function
= Those who server others, waiting on others.
= Those that prepare and present food
= The servant of a king – executing commands of another
= Those who by Gods command manifest and extend his kingdom.
Oikos = household, extended family and carrying the same DNA.
Dorna = building, structure.
(1) Bringing forth the “Next Generation”
(a) Next Gen = Young people mentored to take responsibility as house builders (Sons)
(b) Next Gen = People of same DNA working together as a community with common vision, purpose as apostolic direction.
Acts 13:36. David served his generation by the will of God.
(2) Community Penetration – Cross over
(3) Apostolic Impact in Nation
(4) Growth numerically…
“LET US RISE UP AND BUILD”