LEAVING A LEGACY
· Fresh season in nation striving across nation most of it hidden, surfacing.
· God taking broken people changing thoughts about self.
· New generation of young people arising different attitude and spirit.
· Matt 26:6-13 Woman impacted future generations (vs13).
· God looking for people truly devoted to leaving a legacy making mark.
· Past generation survival mode this generation ή destiny and legacy.
· Woman left legacy costly investment.
· People exist but dont leave legacy, make generational impact.
· Make mark, leave legacy not just surviving making it to heaven.
· Survival mode ή deception; squander and waste life/opportunities.
· Dont wait til get act together move! Jesus looks for open heart.
· New Zealand famous for some things infamous for others.
· Mindsets in New Zealand that destroy destiny must change.
· Leave legacy! Make an impact.
· Money, time, energy ή prevailing spirit in New Zealand poverty, tight fisted.
· Must spend yourself for God give to people.
· Withholding spirit ή poverty.
· Woman released all her substance break through the pain barrier.
· Kingdom of God lasts, eternal everything else temporal.
· People spend life upon self, things temporal.
· Obligation Duty ή You are not your own, belong to the Lord.
· Kingdom of God is life must give self to Kingdom things.
· Born to release to Kingdom not feather your nest.
· Overflow of worship, gratitude in heart.
· Jesus came not for comfortable lifestyle save sinners.
· Many middle-class came to Christ from good background dont appreciate need.
· Dont forget gutter you came from sin remember!
· Make money and invest it in Kingdom.
· David: Not offer any offering without cost obligation.
· Stop thinking about self and serve the needs of others.
· Christian ή Align with values of Kingdom.
· Serving not tight, hard with time and money.
· No such thing as retirement.
· 50+ ή Experience, wisdom need to get involved.
· Put hand on what you have so can make mark.
· Too many Christians have hands in pocket.
· Giving/serving leaves a legacy in lives of others.
· Passion, life, go hard, not just show up when feel like it.
· Totally committed to serving Christ with whole heart.
· No time for soft Christianity stir up.
· Soft Christians are irrelevant, outside purpose of God.
· What will you leave behind?
· People that are passionate are criticised often by Christians.
· World turned on by people who are radical not weak, soft.
· World despises soft expressions of Christ.
· Nice wont make a mark must be radical.
· Passion challenges.
· People touched want to give ή Release prophetic power.
· Woman didnt just bless Him prophesised over His burial
· Passion releases atmosphere of prophecy.
· Oil so strong lasted til His crucifixion.
· Passion stirs up spirit realm releases atmosphere of God.
· Lukewarm = despised.
· Passionate for God sold out for the Kingdom.
· Releases prophetic power as obey God.
· What direction has your life taken?
· Where are you at now hard, cynical, or alive, passionate?